If i could tell you anything today.. it would be that you are missed dearly.. that your little girl still, after 14 years thinks about you every day and wishes things were different and misses you beyond words.
Though... things sadly were not different...
You are there and i am here and all that i have are the memories of the best father a little girl could have ever wished to have.
You have missed so much... so many things that i know.. you would be proud of... exciting milestones that i know that you looked forward to though never got to experience.. three children every day demonstrate the gentleness, compassion and love that they have inherited from you..though, through my eyes.. i hope that you do see... and dont miss a second.
My children, your beautiful grand children know all there is to know about their poppy and even they did not have the opportunity to know you nor meet you.. they are rich still for the memories that i have. and for what i can tell them of the man that will always be my hero.
I can't promise no more tears though i can promise to continue to be the mother that you would have hoped me to be, I hope that i make you proud.
Miss you much dad...and love you for always.
Your little Girl.
xx
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Miss You Much....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
((((((((((HUGS))))))))
Wish I was there to give you hugs in person!
Have to say that knowing you and the special person you are and seeing the wonderful children you have I am positive that he would be very proud of the person you have grown up to be.
MWAH
Love ya
Cath
He is looking down on you...he is always there...in your heart.
Love ya *tight hugs*
hugs will come soon enough sweetheart. love ya! xxx
your right Lyn.. he is always in my heart.. always will be. ~tight hugs~
*hugs* I've always believed that people who have passed on are still around in some way, shape or form watching and helping out where needed. He sees, and I'm sure he's so proud of you and the life you live.
Post a Comment